Stress Away brings aromas from around the world to create an on-the-go getaway just for you. It includes botanicals with influence that spans the globe, including Copaiba, which has been used since the 16th century in Brazil; Lavender, a staple in the Provence region of France; and Cedarwood, which can be found in Morocco and the United States. With these essential oils and the addition of Lime and Vanilla, Stress Away was specially formulated by Founder D. Gary Young to calm the mind and help you take on life’s challenges with its soothing aroma.
Stress Away essential oil blend contains a unique combination of Lime essential oil and Vanilla extract. It’s this distinct mix of Vanilla and Lime that gives Stress Away its unique and pleasant aroma, among other benefits. Stress Away also includes Copaiba, which has a history of beneficial properties in topical application; Lavender, with its refreshing and calming scent; and Cedarwood, which features the powerful plant constituent cedrol. These ingredients are expertly blended with the exotic scent of Ocotea, a unique Ecuadorian-sourced essential oil.
- Diffuse Stress Away in your home after a long day for a fresh, soothing aroma that helps promote feelings of relaxation.
- Apply it to your wrists while at work or school to enjoy this blend’s soothing, fresh scent.
- Add a few drops to a cotton ball and place it in the vent of your car to create a calming environment during a long drive or rush-hour traffic.
- Wear Stress Away as a beautiful summer perfume.
- Add it to Epsom salt for relaxing bath.
- Add it to Young Living Bath & Shower Gel Base.
- Apply to wrists, neck, temples, behind the knees, or feet to help ease everyday stress and promote peace.
- Massage into feet before bedtime.
Where to Diffuse
- Diffuse to create a calming, comforting and relaxing environment.
- Turn your home into a vanilla-scented oasis of peace, away from the bustle of the world outside.
- Fill your work space with a sweet, calming aroma that will encourage you to breathe deeply and relax.
- Surround your children with a peaceful aroma to help them settle down for a restful evening.
- Accompany your car or airplane travels with a peaceful, tropical aroma as you prepare for your next great adventure.
- Wrap your bedroom in comfort and calm as you prepare for your nighttime routine.
- Encourage deep, serene thought in your classroom or study space.