Rose essential oil is the product of one of the most recognisable and culturally significant flowers in the world with a rich, intoxicating aroma that’s just as beautiful as the bloom itself. Rose essential oil is distilled to gently release the delicate flower’s oil through steam. Because each 5-ml bottle requires 9.98 kilograms of rose petals, Rose oil is one of the most valuable essential oils you can acquire.
Rose essential oil uses include topical application to create an inspiring atmosphere and elevated spiritual experiences. Its sweet, rich aroma encourages feelings of positive self-reflection and can create an uplifted feeling when inhaled. Rose has also been used topically for thousands of years, and today it can be found in many skin care products.
- Apply directly to skin to help moisturise and support the appearance of healthy, youthful-looking skin.
- Add a few drops to your favourite facial cream for added moisture.
- Diffuse in your home or bathroom for a spa-like setting and a fresh, soothing aroma.
- Combine with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a relaxing, indulgent massage.
- Place a few drops in your shampoo or conditioner for a floral scent and additional moisturising properties.