The legendary Ningxia wolfberry (also known as the goji berry) has long been sought after for its rich nutritional content. With documented use dating back to the Ming Dynasty, it is one of the earliest known superfruits utilised in ancient Chinese practices. Residents of the Ningxia region of northern China, where the wolfberry grows, have especially enjoyed the astonishing benefits of the wolfberry that grows in the area. However, due to the Ningxia region’s physical and political isolation, knowledge of this remarkable superfruit remained relatively hidden from Western culture.
Wolfberry puree is the core ingredient in NingXia Red. The wolfberry is revered for its unparalleled nutritional profile, which includes fiber, zeaxanthin, critical amino acids, polyphenols, polysaccharides, and a distinctive ratio of trace nutrients. To ensure that you’re not missing out on any of these transformative wolfberry benefits, Young Living uses wolfberry puree instead of juice, so NingXia Red includes the goodness of the whole berry: the skin, juice, and pulp.
NingXia Red is also formulated with a dynamic blend of blueberry, plum, sweet cherry, aronia, and pomegranate juices, plus grape seed extract, vanilla, and stevia, which help give it its vibrant taste and colour. What really sets NingXia Red apart is its blend of Orange, Tangerine, Lemon, and rare Yuzu essential oils, contributing to NingXia Red’s delicious flavour.
- Blend NingXia Red into your smoothie, acai bowl, or morning juice as part of a quick, convenient breakfast.
- Chill and serve NingXia Red to family and guests at gatherings and celebrations when you’re looking for a healthy alternative to sparkling drinks.
- Treat children to this tasty drink instead of sugary soft drinks.
- Add a drop or two of your favourite culinary essential oils for an extra boost of flavour! Try Peppermint, Jade Lemon or Grapefruit.
- NingXia Red delivers Orange, Yuzu, Lemon, and Tangerine essential oils containing d-limonene, a powerful component in citrus oils.
- NingXia Red is free of high-fructose sweeteners.
- NingXia Red is formulated from wolfberries and the juice of blueberry, cherry, aronia, pomegranate, and plum.