Grapefruit has a fresh, invigorating aroma that encourages feelings of joy, satisfaction, and playfulness. Instantly brighten your kitchen, living room, or office by diffusing its citrus scent, or apply it topically for smoother-looking skin.
Not only is Grapefruit oil perfect for diffusing, but it’s also a great addition to DIY skin care products from lotions to bath salts. Get creative and combine it in a salt body scrub with other skin-toning oils such as Lemon and Juniper for a simple home spa experience that gives your skin a smooth-looking glow.
Grapefruit essential oil is known for its invigorating citrus scent and delicious, tart taste. Add Grapefruit essential oil to water to give your drinks a little zing, or add a hint of citrus by incorporating it into culinary recipes. Give NingXia Red® an extra boost of flavour with a couple drops of Grapefruit essential oil.
- Bring an invigorating aroma into your home by diffusing Grapefruit in the morning.
- Create a refreshing room spray by mixing Grapefruit, Peppermint, Orange, Lemon, Bergamot, and distilled water in a glass spray bottle.
- Use it as part of your skin care regimen in lotions, toners, and cleansers for clean, healthy-looking skin. Keep in mind that Grapefruit is a photosensitive oil. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after topical application.
- Treat yourself to a luxurious, essential oil-infused massage with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and Grapefruit essential oil, focusing on desired areas. You’ll love the invigorating aroma and smoother-looking skin.
- Blend Grapefruit essential oil and NingXia Red for an added boost of wolfberry goodness.
- Add 2–3 drops of Grapefruit essential oil and other citrus culinary essential oils to water in a glass water bottle and shake to make a refreshing drink and stay hydrated.
- Add 5-10 drops of Grapefruit essential oil to a small, slightly damp washcloth. Place it in the dryer while drying towels for a clean, fresh aroma.
- Deodorise your fridge: half-fill a small container with baking soda and 5-10 drops of Grapefruit essential oil, and leave it in the fridge with the lid off.
- Freshen your rubbish bins with Grapefruit essential oil sprinkled into baking soda. Shake mixture into the bottom of the bins and refresh as needed.
- Add to culinary recipes to add a distinct, citrus flavour. Grapefruit essential oil tastes great in desserts, marinades, and salad dressings.
Where to Diffuse
- Freshen up the kitchen after cooking or cleaning with Grapefruit’s bright, uplifting aroma.
- Invite the effervescent aroma into the living room to add a sunny note to a party or family time.
- Diffuse Grapefruit in your bathroom to make your bathroom smell fresh.