This grounding animal essential oil offers an instant refresh and can be applied topically to support your pets coat and improve the appearance of skin. Infused with earthy notes of Myrrh, Palo Santo and Ocotea leaf oil for a warm and soothing scent, this powerful blend supports your pet’s overall wellbeing on their latest outdoor adventure.
Animal Scents Pet Fresh
PuriClean, Pet Fresh and Pet Renew are 3 synergistic blends designed to be your first-response oils when your furry friends have too much fun exploring the outdoors! While they can be used separately, these blends compliment each other and work as part of a 3 step process to support your pets when they need it most allowing their bodies to naturally do what they do best – recover.
Step 1: PuriClean – Cleanses and purifies the skin.
Step 2: Pet Fresh – Injured animals are more prone to nasties setting. Supporting their bodies with cleansing oils can help their body do the work it needs to do to its fullest extent to maintain healthy looking skin.
Step 3: Pet Renew – Revitalizes the appearance of skin while supporting and accelerating the body’s natural processes.
- Helps support a soft and healthy-looking coat and improves the appearance of skin.
- Features a leafy, earthy, herbaceous scent known to be uplifting and encouraging.
- Formulated without synthetic perfumes, dyes, artificial colours or fragrances.
- A portion of all proceeds from Animal Scents products will help support Vital Ground, a non-profit organisation dedicated to protecting the habitat of grizzly bears and other wide-roaming wildlife.
- Dilute according to the label directions and apply 1-2 drops topically to your pets back, belly and behind ears.
- Carefully apply according to the size and species of animal.
- Topical: Mix 1 drop in 5ml of carrier oil. If a larger quantity is desired, maintain a ratio of 1 drop to 5ml of carrier oil. Carefully apply according to the size and species of the animal. Additional dilution is recommended for smaller species.
- Aromatic: Diffuse in an open room up to 30 minutes.
- Caprylic/capric glycerides
- Commiphora myrrha† (Myrrh) oil
- Pogostemon cablin† (Patchouli) oil
- Hyptis suaveolens† (Dorado Azul) seed oil
- Bursera graveolens† (Palo Santo) wood oil
- Ocotea quixos† (Ocotea) leaf oil
- Plectranthus amboinicus† (Ecuador Oregano) oil
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.